Spend a Warm, Beautiful Winter in Belize
You’ll never have to worry about gloves, overcoats, and scarves when you spend the winter in Belize. During the months when more temperature climates are lashed with snow and howling winds, Belize enjoys long, sunny days and delightfully balmy temperatures.
There’s plenty to do and see during the winter in Belize, including:
- Visit a Belize Maya ruin – Explore impressive stone cities built in the jungle more than 1,000 years ago.
- Explore a Belize sacred cave – Caves were considered sacred sites to the ancient Maya, the nexus where the world of men connected to the world of the gods.
- Scuba Dive or Snorkel – The Belize Barrier Reef is home to some of the most spectacular snorkeling and diving sites in the world.
- Bird Watching and Nature – Hundreds of colorful avian species call Belize home, and the jungles, rivers, and rainforests are the perfect place to see exotic wildlife.
- See a Tropical Island – Surrounded by the azure waters of the Caribbean, the sandy white beaches and palm trees on Belize’s hundreds of islands should be on everyone’s must-see list.
- Adventure! – Belize is the perfect place to try canoeing, zip lining, horseback riding, or hundreds of other exciting adventures.
Located just a short drive from the international airport in Belize City, Black Orchid is a jungle resort that is conveniently situated near all of the top sites in the country, including Ambergris Caye, Caye Caulker, the Belize Zoo, the baboon sanctuary, the Maya ruins at Xunantunich, Lamanai, and Altun Ha as well as the sacred caves of Barton Creek and Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM),
The resort features villas, riverfront rooms, and luxury suites, all with their own bathroom, powerful air-conditioning, and a wide selection of international television channels. The on-site gourmet restaurant serves up delicious meals that can be enjoyed poolside or in a screened-in porch. For relaxing and pampering, there is a spa at the resort, and guests can also sip on cocktails mixed up at the resort’s fully stocked bar.
“The moment the plane touched down, I knew that I was in heaven. It might be officially winter on the calendar, but the temperatures in Belize are truly delightful. My family and I spent a wonderful vacation, visiting an ancient Maya city, feasting on fresh seafood, and going on a nature tour. We got back home relaxed, refreshed, and tanned. I definitely know where we’ll be going next winter!”
-Angela Sharon, Lexington, Kentucky
A historical landmark and popular tourist destination, the Swing Bridge connects the north and south sides of Beliz… https://t.co/4AHL3el9KU3 hours ago
7 Epic Belize Adventures To Add To Your Bucket List https://t.co/LHziJydDOK21 hours ago
Our beautiful landscapes 🌸 🌱 make the ideal setting for your wedding photos! Start planning your Tropical nuptials… https://t.co/8hNcVTDaC61 day ago