Belize All Inclusive – Book Today With Black Orchid Resort
Black Orchid Resort is a luxury oasis just a short drive from the Belize City international airport that specializes in all-inclusive Belize vacations. Whether you’re looking to enjoy a trip to the islands to enjoy snorkeling, sailing, fishing, and scuba diving or want to explore the lush interior of the mainland, Black Orchid’s all-inclusive vacations have everything you need to enjoy a wonderful, stress-free vacation in Belize.
Black Orchid’s vacation packages include shuttle service from the airport to the resort where guests are met with a complementary cocktail. Designed with elegance and harmony with nature in mind, the resort is located right on the banks of the lovely Belize River. The resort’s strategic location to both mainland and offshore locations make it the perfect base to enjoy all the best that the country has to offer.
The full vacation package includes three nights at the resort, one full-day tour, one half-day tour, daily breakfast and dinner, all government taxes and service charges, and free use of the resort’s wireless internet, kayaks, and paddle boats.
Half-day tour options include:
- Cave tubing – the iconic Belizean adventure where participants float down underground rivers on inflatable inner tubes, or
- An excursion to the Community Baboon Sanctuary, an enormous wildlife area home to one of the country’s biggest troops of black howler monkeys (known locally as “baboons”), or
- Visiting the iconic Altun Ha ancient Maya ruins, home to one of the tallest manmade structures in the country.
Note: any half-day tour can be upgraded to a full-day tour for an additional charge.
Full-day tour options include:
- Visiting the ancient Maya city of Lamanai combined with a tour of the pristine Belize River, or
- A trip out to the reef to snorkel the Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley.
- A combination tour of zip lining through the jungle, cave tubing, and a journey into the famous Crystal Cave.
Black Orchid has a full team of customer service professionals on hand to ensure that you enjoy the perfect Belize vacation. The resort has special tours that are ideal for honeymooners, families, or adventure travelers, and customized itineraries can be created upon request. Black Orchid’s location means that all of the top destinations are within two hours or less from the resort.
Black Orchid also works with vehicle rental companies for guests who want to explore the country at their own pace. For a fantastic and unforgettable vacation in Belize, book today.
What is really like to dive the Belize Blue Hole? This magnificent attraction is one of the most memorable scuba di… https://t.co/z7V076ecwB15 hours ago
Put on your swimsuit, it's officially a pool day at Black Orchid Resort. Grab our last minute Fall deals. Limited t… https://t.co/WsfoolpJLT24 hours ago
Central America is covered with gorgeous Mayan Temples from the once great civilization. Visit Tikal from Belize:… https://t.co/ino6MMIk2D2 days ago
Cruise Passenger Shore Excursions In BelizeSeptember 18, 2019
Why You Should Have a Honeymoon in the Belize JungleSeptember 16, 2019
7 Epic Belize Adventures to Add to Your Bucket ListSeptember 14, 2019
6 Fun (And Awesome) Reasons To Visit Belize With Your FamilySeptember 14, 2019
St. George’s Caye Day in BelizeSeptember 9, 2019