Beach and Jungle Belize Vacation Package
Get the best of both worlds with this Belize package
Enjoy the best that Belize has to offer with an exciting vacation package that combines mainland adventure with a trip to the stunning island of Ambergris Caye.
Start off your romantic vacation with four nights at the Black Orchid Resort, an oasis of tranquility on the banks of the Old Belize River. Sip on champagne or feast your appetites on a mouthwatering course of meals at the resort's restaurant. Hold hands on board a river cruise as you watch the sun set in an idyllic jungle setting. Refresh yourself with a quick dip in our swimming pool or relax with a holistic massage treatment.
From there, you and your partner will be transported to the beautiful Xanadu Island Resort on the island of Ambergris Caye. Stroll along the beach or explore the colorful town of San Pedro by golf cart or bicycle. Enjoy a fine meal under the stars. Explore the underworld kaleidoscope of marine life during a snorkeling trip to the famous Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley.
Black Orchid Resort Portion:
- 4 Nights' Accommodation in Garden View Room (automatic Upgrade if available)
- Round trip transfer to Belize International Airport
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and 3 Course Dinner
- 1/2 Day Altun Ha Maya Site Tour
- Sunset River Cruise on the Old Belize River (approx. 2 hrs.)
- Holistic Massage Treatment
- Complimentary use of bikes & Kayaks
- All taxes and service charge where applicable
Xanadu Island Resort Portion:
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in Luxury Garden View Suite (automatic Upgrade if available)
- Round Trip flight Belize – San Pedro
- Round Trip ground transfers San Pedro airport - Xanadu
- ½ day Snorkeling at Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley
- 24 hour Golf-cart rental
- Complimentary use of bikes & kayaks
- Free taxi service on arrival & departure
- All taxes & service charge
Beach and Jungle Belize Vacation Package Deal
Rates are per person USD and are based on a double occupancy room
Package available all year round except December 21st-January 3rd where a surcharge of 10% may apply.
Prices Per Person Starting From $1400 USD